Since starting the business in 2013 from my kitchen table I have learnt so much. With guidance from state bodies like the Local Enterprise Office and support from friends and family, I can now bring my experience to your audience. I support StartUps, entrepreneurial enterprises and Blog-related events
Since the beginning of 2016 Melanie has met many of her targets and looks forward to making 2017 her step through for more.
- Qualified Trainer the Trainer QQI – Distinction
- On the team of the largest Social Media Summit Ireland 2016
- 1st Public Speaking event – BizExpo 2016
- Sponsorship of Women’s Inspire Conference October 2016
- Workshop on LinkedIn – Women’s Inspire Conference
- Speaking on The Marketing Success Summit – Canva – November 2016
- Guest post on Irish Tech News – November 2016
- Team Member / Contributor on Irish Tech News – January 2017
- Sponsor of Women Inspire Network – October 2017
- Based now in Midland Business Hub, Mullingar – January 2018
- Networking nut! – Always
- Making Facebook Ads Work for You
- How to Optimise your LinkedIn Page
- Canva for your Images
- Why Google+ is an Essential Part of Your SEO
- How to Generate Conversation through Twitter
- Livestreaming for Your Business
- Manage Your Time Better with Social Media Tools
- Tools for Social Media Management for Business
- Who is Your Client and Why is it Important to Know?
- Dumb vs Smart: What Will the Money Be?
- Social Media Workshop
- Advanced Facebook Marketing and Canva
- Social Media Advertising
I can create topics to match your audience and their level of understanding. Please contact me for further details.