Terms and Conditions
- All quotes and first meetings are FREE when a quotation has been accepted!
- All new business will be given a quote within 3 working days unless advised otherwise (size of proposal, etc)
- Face-to-face discussion, telephone, email or Skype are all options available for communication and will be made available to the client
- One to One training, Pairs (2 people) and Groups (3 plus) all have different rates, quotes will be provided on request.
- Contacting STOMP by telephone is strictly between 8:30am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Holidays)
- Face-to-Face discussion will be arranged at a mutually convenient time during business hours
- Training is available during evening and weekends at mutually convenient times
- Skype available in the evening at pre-agreed times
- All Content planning strategies will be agreed with the client and a timeframe put in place with a clear end point.
- Discounts available to #IrishBizParty and BAG Members (Facebook members of one or both groups ONLY)
- Any Ad campaigns or accounts being managed for a client will run until the last day of the month.
- Account management and Ads budget must be paid a month in advance and by no later than the first working day of the month.
- STOMP charge an €80 hourly rate as standard but will on occasion do a Special Offer with a set fee, please check the Facebook Page/Website for details.
- Some services provided by STOMP have been arranged with local partners who provide a preferred rate, namely Press Releases
- If after commissioning, any aspect of a quotation is changed, STOMP Social Media Training reserves the right to alter its quote to reflect the change or changes.
- All quotations are provided based at least in part, on information provided by the client. If any of the information provided by the client is shown to be incorrect whether accidently or otherwise, STOMP Social Media Training reserves the right to pass on any resulting additional costs to the client
- Unless specifically referred to, the latest quotation of costs sent to the client shall be regarded as the agreed fee for the business.
- Unless otherwise agreed prior to commissioning, payment terms are the following:
- The hourly fee for training is inclusive of mileage in Co Westmeath. If travelling outside of Co Westmeath, mileage will be added.
- One off training is to be paid upon invoicing within 14 days
- Public training courses will be paid in advance of the training either on Eventbrite or payment on the day of training
- Account Management and Ads Campaign Management needs to be paid a month in advance or pro-rated from the beginning.
- STOMP does not perform graphic design – your brand and content creation is important but this needs to be arranged by you and with someone who is qualified, has experience and time to do it.
- Any campaigns or accounts being managed by STOMP Social Media Training will have an end date of the last day of the month.
- All agreed on-going management needs to be paid by the first working day of the month.
- Methods of payment available: Cash, Card (via Paypal), Paypal, Bank Transfer.
- If payment of my services exceeds €600, payment of half the value needs to be paid before work commences and the balance at an agreed end point.
Information supplied to the client under the terms of the contract is for the use of the client company only and is not to be divulged to any other organisation, without prior authorisation from STOMP Social Media Training.
STOMP Social Media Training will use its best endeavours to ensure accuracy of all aspects of an agreed arrangement such as, but not limited to, event planning, content planning and account management, to ensure that they are free from any substantial error.
The terms and conditions can be updated when required and clients will be informed in writing with 30 days notice.